Hopefully you have heard the great news that we will re-open for in-person worship beginning on Sunday, May 30, at 10:00 a.m. In order to do this, the State of California requires a safety plan. In March the Session appointed a committee, led by Elder Pat Niles, to put together a plan that met all of the State and CDC requirements for large group gatherings during this COVID era. We are indebted to this committee for the work that they put in to allow us to come back together after this long year apart. This plan will need to be followed until the State lifts restrictions on June 15, as they have announced. The committee has put together a list of the essential elements of the plan that we will need to follow. They are listed below. Please acquaint yourself with them and decide if you are comfortable re-joining us on May 30. If not, please join us via live streaming on our YouTube channel. (You can find the link on our website: www.tustinpresbyterian.org) It has been a long year, and I am so looking forward to beginning the process of bringing our family back together.
- Plan to come a few minutes early to give time to seat everyone while keeping physical distanced.
- Wear a mask while on campus.
- Children and Youth go directly to Sunday School classroom. Contact Lori or Emily directly for specific information.
- Refrain from hugs and handshakes, but give lots of waves and hellos.
- Enter the Sanctuary through the side door on the ramp. As you go up the ramp, sign in (no passing Friendship Pads) and pick up a worship bulletin.
- There will be a locked box in the Narthex to receive offerings.
- Ushers will help you find a seat. Every other row of pews will be blocked to help with physical distancing.
- Live streaming of worship will continue for those who prefer that.
- Coffee Hour will take place with physical distancing encouraged. Enjoy the drinks after you have found a seat.
- Coffee Hour on Zoom will continue for a while.
- On Communion Sunday, special instructions will be given by the Pastor.